Since I was 12 years old, animation has been my passion. Since my start in Adobe Flash making sprite animations and posting them to YouTube, I have been striving to improve my abilities in both drawing and the animation software I use. During the course of my high school career, I took every media arts class I could. I learned skills such as photo manipulation in Photoshop, stop motion animation, story boarding as well as continue to improve my skills in Adobe Flash (At the time). After I had graduated high school in 2013. I went to work for a company called Battlefield International Inc. The opportunity was presented to me due to my level of performance in the media arts. Originally hired on to assist in the development of their online parts catalog. I was asked if I had the ability to create some promotional animations for the company since they knew that animation was the career path I was pursuing. During my time at Battlefield I completed 2 animations for their online presence. This was my first taste of 3D animation. I finished my work at BFI in the spring of 2014 *(Which can be viewed from the links under my professional experience)* and started college in the fall of 2014. I graduated from Mohawk Colleges 3D animation program in the spring of 2016 with Honors. I still am continuing to pursue pushing my skills to the best they can be. I am currently developing my own series project currently named "Project Steele" and working on my 2D animation skills.
- Responsible for preparation and distribution of scenes for animators.
- Working in a team/ studio environment to resolve any issues that occur in assembly process.
- Designing and drawing in 3D development software.
- Creating graphics and images for an online parts catalogue using Adobe Photoshop.
- Working in collaboration with a team to develop an efficient website catalogue.
- Designing and modeling 3D promotional animations.
Link 1; Endurolink Advertisement
Link 2; Oil Deaerator Tutorial
- Responsibility of designing and maintaining a simple and efficient website.
- The Responsibility of staying in contact with the chamber giving updates about website completion and meeting deadlines.
- Had the Responsibility of updating schedules and posting important Information to the basketball leagues website to help parents stay up to date with current Information.